Probably one of the best costumes from the con that I’ve seen.
Stephen King’s first novel “Carrie,” which celebrated its 40th anniversary this year, was crumpled up and thrown away by King. It was his wife, Tabatha, who rescued it from the trashcan and urged him to continue writing the story after she read it.
reasons why winter is better than summer:
- little to no insects (◕‿◕✿)
- sweaters all the time (◠△◠✿)
- the air is nice and fresh smelling (◡‿◡✿)
- sometimes it snows and you get out of school \(◕‿◕✿)/
- snow is pretty (´･ω･`)
- no pollen (▰˘◡˘▰)
- it gets darker faster so theres more nighttime and more time to look at the stars (ᅌᴗᅌ* )
- everything is dead just the way i like it (⊙‿⊙✿)
Science-inspired necklaces from the Delftia Etsy store
I want all of these, but particularly the phylogenetic tree and the hypercube.
OMG I WANT THE PHYLOGENY TREE