For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
Ive been here ^^
tHE cOMICS vAULT”S sONG oF tHE dAY?
Kiss From A Rose
Batman Forever OST (1995)
If you don’t think this is one of the greatest Batman songs ever, well then…I’m gonna have to respectfully yet forcefully disagree with you.
If you see Chris Sims at SDCC and give him five bucks he’ll sing this to you.
I too have no choice but to sing this, loudly, whenever I hear it. It’s like a post hypnotic suggestion. I will embarrass you.
Gorillaz - Empire Ants (ft. Little Dragon)
SPOTLIGHT ON: Mr. Anthony Misiano’s Joker cosplays. Harley’s Joker and Joker’s Harley, they call themselves, and their eye for imitation is uncanny. Lovely job
"You know, the three of us have been living on the edge way too long. When we’re not running from the police, we’re fending off some costumed whack-job. Gotham is worse than ever. That gives us a choice — we can get out, or band together.” - Catwoman
Mad Max: Fury Road - Comic-Con First Look [HD]